Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thursday the 22nd was the end of my life as I knew it. I am now confined to my bed till monday. I had surgery to replace my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)
Right now, I am thinking that they should come up with some better pain relievers. I guess I am on something pretty strong, but it never really relieves the pain all the way.
I can not believe how horrible this is. I would much rather have gone through natural childbirth again.
Karina was so kind to take Luke for 2 days. Today he spent a lot of time in bed with me, with his little cold and netflix movies. Mom was super helpful as well, she sat at the hospital with me while John went to parent teacher conferences with Gabe and she also came over and sat with us while John went to the BYU/TCU game tonight. (That was worth it. Ha Ha) Poor BYU, poor John, poor me and poor mom. Luke is asleep in the picture above. No wonder I smiled.

2 comments:

HAPPY DAYS said...

wow i know how u feel deb thats the one i had i hated laying there and when i was better and went back to school the dum bus driver said they were having a drill and every one had to jump out of the bus on the back so what do i do jump i tryed telling him that i just had sugary and i cant jump but he said i had to man it hurt hope u start feeling better love u

SummShine said...

What happened that prompted the surgery. I hope you heal quickly.
dave